Friday, January 25, 2008

K so I need to buckle down

I went for my weight and measurements today and I lost half an inch on my chest and an inch on my waist. Everything stayed the same except I am up an inch on my thighs since I have been lacking on the exercise. I promised my trainer that I would behave myself and exercise and now she wants to see everything that I am eating. So now I really have to behave myself lol!
My goal is to be 175 by the next WI and that is 9 lbs. I can do this. I can.. I just need discipline and I am going to get it one way or another. lol!!!

2 comments:

Paige'smom said...

You can do it girl!!

Good for you on the loss of inches!

:)

TinyTrim said...

Congrats on losing the inches! And, hehe...nothing like someone else reading your food diary to keep you accountable!