Sunday, February 3, 2008

Is there really a need?

I am literally frustrated with myself and everything. It seems like I can't friggin win now. I want to see the 50 lb mark but I am so tired and it sucks. I am back on track (completely) as of yesterday. I tracked everything that I ate and today I am doing the same. I plan on going for a work out later and then I think I am going to clean my spare room. I want to have a treadmill so I need to make space to see if I can actually get one to fit into the room where I want it to go.
My body seems to be comfortable at this weight and I am trying to coax it to shed it but it seems to be content here. I however am NOT content here and want this weight GONE!!
Sigh, I hate winter. I seriously think that I am suffering from a case of the winter blahs and I hate it!!

BAH where is the sunshine and warm weather. Never mind the warm weather, just bring me the sunshine!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Paige'smom said...

I went through the same thing last year with my weight & now I am back trying to lose the weight again.

You have to do what your body feels is right.

Take a break and maintain for a bit.

PM

Robyn said...

I supply taught today and the kids were saying, "the sun's too bright! Can we close the curtain, Miss?" And I said, "No, we need the sunshine! If it's in your eyes, move a little bit to sit in a more shaded area!"

Ha ha!

You stick it to that old scale! Show it who's boss!!

Tracey said...

I hear you on the weather Pokey...winter pretty much sucks!

Keep going, you'll get there :)

TinyTrim said...

I think a lot of us are feeling the winter blues.

Have you thought about trying the Wendi plan? It might help if nothing else does.

Keep up the good work!