Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Sweating:)

I LOVE sweating!
It is invigorating and liberating. It is the smell (eww) or more so the feel of success. I was feeling crappy and down about this weight and the fact that it seems to want to hang onto my body because apparently my body seems to think that all is ending lol.
I just finished a 30 minute work out sweat session on the elliptical and I feel fantastic!!!!
My plan is to get on the elliptical tomorrow morning and Thursday morning before school so i have my alarm set for 6.. YIKES!! lol Let's hope that I can follow through with this.
My trainer wants me to do 5 cardio before I see her on Friday so I have 3 more to go and I have to do my routine once more!!! I am tracking my food and water and every bite lick and taste of anything. lol I want to make this work.


I want to see a lower number on the scale next week!!! Any lower number than the one that is there now.. lol

To be continued........

3 comments:

Shrunk said...

You can do it! I dunno about 6 in the mornin' but even if it happens laster in the day...get on that elliptical and WORK IT!

TinyTrim said...

Whoohoo! Look at you and all your exercise. Great work!

I don't know as I love sweating though, hehe. I like the after-sweating part the most where you feel on top of the world!

TinyTrim said...

Just a friendly note to let you know that I still stop by and hope that everything is going well for you :)